How big of tires can you put on my travelall?

IH all,

	I was wondering if anyone knew how big of tires I can stick on a
Travelall?  I have 235-75-15 on there now and there is LOTS of room.  And
I am getting to where I am needing new tires and am wondering how big I
can go?

	Right now I am thinking Iw ill go with 16 inch tires (which will
require me to get new wheels)  But before I do, can I go with a comperable
size in a 15 inch tire?

	SO I guess what I am asking is how big of a 15 and 16 icnch tire
can I put on my Travelall?

Thanks all,
Luke