Re: Regional IH get togethers...

jmbrodsky@domain.elided scribbled in the sand:

>     Does someone have a comprehensive schedule of IH happenings for the
>     US, specifically the southwest/northwest regions?  I'd like to get
>     some road trips in so I can relax.  Seems like a long time (4
>     years+) since I've been more than 1000mi round trip.  When is the
>     California get together?  How about Colorado, August?  Were we
>     going to plan one for Utah in May?  I think it'd be great to get a
>     bunch of IH'ers together for more than a day or two, just to say
>     hey.

Joel,

You might try http://www.binderbulletin.com/intercal/events2.htm

See you at Tulare, CA in April!

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |  1976 Scout Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |   V345A, 727, 3.54, MSD, Edelbrock