Regional IH get togethers...

     Does someone have a comprehensive schedule of IH happenings for the
     US, specifically the southwest/northwest regions?  I'd like to get
     some road trips in so I can relax.  Seems like a long time (4
     years+) since I've been more than 1000mi round trip.  When is the
     California get together?  How about Colorado, August?  Were we
     going to plan one for Utah in May?  I think it'd be great to get a
     bunch of IH'ers together for more than a day or two, just to say
     hey.

        Thanks,

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727
         '72 Chev Carryall 3dr 4wd 350/th350 sold, but not forgotten.