Re: Hand Throttles

While making mud pies in the back yard, Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided>
giggled:

>I'm off to the garage to install my hand throttle, and my new
>thermostat.. mebbe that'll get me back to leg-blistering heat again!  I
>also have a new flexi-muffler hanger.. which might just be that clunk I
>was hunting down this summer.. driveshaft has marks where the muffler's
>rubbed it..

Hey Tom,

For extra cab heat you could try installing flexible exhaust pipe and route
it up and through the passenger compartment. <grin>

Regards,

John

jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |    1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot"
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |