Re: Bearing Numbers

While making mud pies in the back yard, GuruXXXIX <GuruXXXIX@domain.elided>
giggled:

>I checked the I.B.I. Bearing Guide for the Nachi bearing used in the air
>conditioning clutch.  It is marketed under no less than 26 brand names and in
>58 different configurations. Two being IHC (221438H & 221438H1) and one Case-
>IH (221438H1).  The basics of this bearing are Double row, 2 seals. 1.1811 in
>(30mm) ID, 2.4409 in (62mm) OD, 1.0625 in (1 1/16) (26.99mm) W.   The only
>differences would be the number and diameter of the rollers.

Dang Tim,

Is there any way I can talk you into posting more (all?) of the cross
referenced bearing numbers and brands???  I'm just wondering if there might
still yet be a cheaper alternative I missed.  Almost all of the bearing
suppliers I called had no cross reference information on the original Nachi
bearing.

Thanks in advance,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |    1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot"
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |