Vac Wiper motor

A while back I posted that I had found a company that was interested in
developing an electric wiper conversion for the 800s, well they need an old
vac motor as a model to start with. I don't have a spare and my local yard
doesn't have any out and can't pull one for a while. Does anybody have an
old one, I don't think it needs to work, that they'ld be willing to donate?
Thanks, I'll be glad to cover shipping plus some nominal fee. This would
need to be one from under the dash as opposed to the earlier ones above the
windshield.

Thanks

BTW, as a LOOOONG time Bronco sufferer, I've long decided that it's better
to go and lose than to never go, right fans of the 28 teams home watching?
Besides, the TV bowl has nothing to do with football anyway, it's an
exibition game, the NFL has no true unification championship. just an
advertising extravaganza that excludes the fans of the two participants.