Re: Lift and V8 266

    Bob> Try driving without the "stabilizer" plate; just unbolt it.
    Bob> Hit that 1st corner slowly tho' - my Scout was scary without
    Bob> it.  I remove it for wheeling but put it back on before

ADDCO -(major sway bar manufacturer) makes a "real" sway bar for
Scouts up to '79 (when IHC added the plate between the shackles).  Has
anybody tried one of these?  I'm sure it would affect articulation in
a big way (it's like 1.25" in diameter) when wheeling, but it might
really help around town or when towing.

--

Steve Grossman                                   	grossman@domain.elided