Re: Cleaning

On Thu, 8 Jan 1998, Eppinger.Michael wrote:

> >I'm not qualified to talk about heating either with a water heater
> >element, but if the element's gonna be much hotter than you can touch
> >without getting burned, I think I'd wanna be a long way away for the
> >trial runs. :)
>
> Ahhh, come on Daniel,    No guts no glory.

That may be true, but I prefer my guts _inside_ my skin. :)

Daniel Youngquist | INTERNET MEMORY EXCHANGE |     HOMESTEAD PRODUCTS
tel: 541-688-9263 | Memory & Memory Adapters | Grain Mills, Water Filters
fax: 541-688-9775 |  www.teleport.com/~dany  | www.teleport.com/~dany/mill
dany@domain.elided | * VISA * MasterCard * Great Prices * NO SALES TAX! *
"'Necessity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.  It is
the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt, 1783