Re:big orange propane

Owen wrote:
There is a fellow here in Tacoma,WA with an orange
Scout II convertable white top with what looks
like a dana 60's un-narrowed and a BIG DOT propane
tank in the back. I've never been able to catch up and
ask about the propane system in it. Does the NWBinders
have anyone with an LPG scout II?

Sorry Owen, I do not remember anyone in NW Binders with a propane
powered Scout.

My college roommate had a propane powered J**P Honcho Pickup.  Tank took
up about 1/3 of the bed.  Had a huge cruising range but was slow.  Oil
stayed extremely clean.  I think they ran Amsoil in it and changed it
only when putting on a new exhaust system (about once every 6 years if
it needed it or not).  Truck did not run any better than any other in 5
feet of water.  You'll have to talk to him to get that story...

Rob Marks
N. W. Binders Pres
74 Scout II w/80 SS grill square headlights
Traveler Project family Cruiser-the 392 is all new and put together.