75 Scout Parting Out

If I would have known that I would have received
such a good response on posting the information
on the '75 Scout I found for parts I would have picked
it up that day.  It would have been gone from my
driveway in a minute.

The Scout was sold to someone else yesterday evening.
I had the seller forward my number to the buyer so
hopefully he will call.  The seller told me the buyer was
interested in the Scout to part it out for profit.  Very
different from my intentions but if he calls I will try to
get some kind of a price list for everyone.  There is a
chance that the guy didn't pick it up last night as
scheduled but I doubt it.  If the seller calls and says
its still there (doubtful) I'll let everyone know.