Re: ihc-digest V5 #96

<<I have a single tank 800 (so far) with one 11 gallon tank.  A single 19
gallon tank?  That's news to me<TinC>!!  Where did it fit?

I have found a single tank that I think will fit between the frame rails in
the very back of an 800- I am going to do some final measurements, but I'm
pretty sure a tank from an 82-94 or so Camaro/Firebird will work.  There
will be some difficulties with the filler neck, of course, but my
measurements show that it will physically fit between the rails and stay
out of the way of the shocks.

Thoughts?>>

Someones gotta be able to clear this up... I'm pretty sure the tank in my 80
is a 19 gallon. I doubt they would equip it with only an 11 gallon tank. Tell
you the truth, I've never filled her up before, but as far as I know, the tank
options were for one 19 gallon or two 11 gallons. I myself had considered
running my stock 19 gallon with a 11 gallon auxiliary on the other side.
Comments???
Devin Smith
'65 Scout 80

P.S.-I am 16. Turned 16 about two weeks ago. Sorry, forgot.