Re: Ugly?

This reminds me of right after we got the beast running (thanks all :)
Some friends and I tookt he Travelall to the Super-Yuppie mall here (park
medows) where they will vallet park your vehicle.  So my friend who had a
burning desire to spend 4 dollers wanted to see them do that.  So we pull
up with all the fancy cars (there was a Mazaratti :) and well the 70
Travelall looked a bit "WOW!!!!!" :)

I don't know if you have see these things but they are kinda long and
sleek and SHORT!!!!  I swear that the people have to almost lay down in
it.  it is maybe 4 feet high TOPS!!  And my travelall is almost 20 feet
long by 6 feet wide and 7 feet high :) *remember that, it is important*

Well, I pulled up next to that Mazaratti :)  And I can't make this up....
The owner of this thing turns to me andmy friends and says "THAT IS A WUSS
MOBILE!!!!!  THIS IS REAL MANHOOD HERE!!!!!"  and kinda bewildered here I
say "Excuse me" and he shouts "That is a wuss mobile, this is real
manhood"  and I keenly say, "well sir, from where i am sitting my wuss
mobile could just RUN OVER your manhood :)  and we all laughed (not the
guy though :)

But that is not my story :)  We got our ticket and went in to see our
movie (cause we had free tickets :)  and come back out a few hours later
to get the beast :)  Well after about 5 minutes there is 2 poor kids
pushing it down the parking lot :)  It seems they couldn't get it started
(but it ran fine before)  They didn't relieze that you have to pullthe
choke out after it has been sitting (and they flooded it :)

So I grined and said "This thing was built by a tractor company, it has a
manual choke" and after the 'HUH" look I started it up and backed it out
:)

I just thought you all would like that story (I got a lot of them :)

Luke