Re: Ugly?

On Tue, 30 Dec 1997 12:24:23 -0800 (PST), Daniel Youngquist
<dany@domain.elided> wrote:

>And if they want to try and steal it,
>well, good luck getting the diesel started with my manual glow plug
>switches.

Or the unlabeled manual choke on my Traveler!  Even my wife, who I've tried
to teach how to do it, can't seem to get the hang of it.  You gotta have
just the right touch I guess. hehe

Regards,

John

jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout Traveler, V345A, 727, 3.54
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |