Re: yugo door seals

 -----Original Message-----
From: Joe Valdez
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 1997 11:53 AM
To: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: RE: ihc-digest V5 #82

From: DirtballÉmindspring.com (Paul Brakefield)
Subject: Yugo door seals

>Also has anyone else heard the rumor that Late model YUGO's Door seals
>fix the Scout II
>door frame....  If so this will be pay dirt I think all the YUGO's are
>in the junk yards there sure are alot in the yard I go to...

Yes!  It's true. YUGO door seals DO fit the Scout II's. The great thing
about these door seals is that there's plenty of YUGO's in the junkyard
and the weather stripping is almost always in perfect condition. I
confirmed this last summer when I pulled a strip off, walked over to a
Scout and slapped it on. It fit great! This tip was originally submitted
to 'Scout's Afield' by Phil Coonrod of Grant, CO. 303-838-8505.

Joe Valdez, Scouts West/CA4WDC
JoeV@domain.elided
http://www.off-road.com/~scoutsws/