Re: yugo door seals

I got some seals off a Yugo this summer and they did NOT fit on my Scout II.

Is there a year range on this? Was there more than one Yugo model?

Owen Minor
Tacoma,WA

--
And for you automated email spammers out there,
here's the email addresses of the current board of

Chairman Reed Hundt: rhundt@domain.elided
Commissioner James Quello: jquello@domain.elided
Commissioner Susan Ness: sness@domain.elided
Commissioner Rachelle Chong: rchong@domain.elided

And let's help you send some spam to the USPS, too:
customer@domain.elided