Sliding rear windows

Who's had a Scout with 'em and one w/o 'em?

I'm wondering if I want 'em.. if they're worth the bother of replacing my
perfectly good rear quarter glass with new sliding window glass (I'd also
have to be very careful removing the Calvin sticker to transfer to the new
windows)

Do they make a marked improvement in back seat ventilation (and front)?  I
really only see the need for them on road-trips with the top on, since I do
my best to tear that hardtop off as early in the summer as possible.

Of course, with sliding rear windows, I might not feel quite so hot n'
stuffy inside.. and I may not be so quick to take the top off.. hmm..

-Tom