Re: Your compressor set-up

>Dirtball@domain.elided (Paul Brakefield) scribbled in the sand:
>
>>...could you detail
>>for me EXACTLY how you went about setting up your a/c to be a compressor?
>>I know the basics, and I have seen the web pages dealing with it, but I
>>have not seen anything dealing with an IH compressor.

I have a web page with some pictures of my air set up on my Scout II.
I have limited space under my hood due to a large second battery and
isolator so I mounted all the air compressor crap directly on the
compressor with a custom made bracket.  If your interested check out
http://home1.gte.net/nickl/air.htm

Nick Leiterman
Kent, Washington
nickl@domain.elided