Re: Scouts in mags

I have about 10 years of 4x4 mags. I have a seperate box I keep all the
ones with Scout stuff in them and have them further devided into Tech or
feature rigs. These include: Jim Weed's "Scoutmaster", Jim Maulis'
"Eagle Scout" (and several other Binder Bunch rigs), Eric Foor's "Spare
Parts", a very lifted Scout II built by one of the moster truck
guys(don't remember wich one) and even a Scout II in IL with a BLOWN
345. Ther is also the complete Tonto series and Joe of Scouts West
chassis build up. That only names a few. The scout collection itself is
at least 100 mags.

Happy Scoutn,
Bryan