One Point Turns

Don't forget about the Optional (standard on all Scouts, optional on lesser
vehicles) One Point Turn.. where you start on one side of the street, turn
that 40-degree knuckle to the left stops, and, even *without* breaking the
rear tires loose, smoothly and effortless complete a 180 degree turn,
WITHOUT doing the "stop, turn wheel n' back up, stop, turn wheel and go the
way you wanted to go" 3 point requirements of lesser vehicles.

And of course, even when I don't manage to turn that tight (didn't hit the
stops early enough.. I don't like to turn the wheel when the truck's not
moving), I just climb up on the curb for a foot or so and drop back down.. :-)

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout