Re: Scouts in mags

 The McCullen family is very into extreme wheeling. Brett's rig was
featured in Peterson's 4W&OR and Todd's red Scout was in Fourwheeler's
Top Truck Challenge in 1994 (before he went to a spring-over and
reworked a whole lot of his truck). I seem to see their trucks in
different mags alot. I have not had the pleasure of meeting them yet
but, I have spoken to both of them on the phone several times. They are
very helpful, friendly and knowlegable. they have their own fabrication
shop in Apache Junction, AZ.  Either of their rigs really can climb
walls!

Happy Scoutn,
Bryan