Re: Even more info on my travelall

Alright damnit, stop it right there. I'm just a punk kid of 23 that is hooked
on IHC. I look a LOT older, but that's just living hard and being in the
computer industry....heheh

I 'd reccomend the Chilton's books for '70 trucks and then go get a beater '70
pickup and whoop the hell out of it. By the time you're done you'll know more
than you want to.

Then again, you could have friends that egg you on to do chevy v-8 swaps into
everything...e.i. Opal Manta(396...tire smoking turd-pie),'73 Datsun Pickup
(400 tire smokin' deathtrap).  Chevy Monza(283...Like this one), and soon a
280z....that will get you thinking creatively about mechanics.....heheheh.
My philosophy is just dive in. What can you screw up? Just make sure you know
brakes and suspension inside out. Once those are sorted out, you can dink with
mechanics and jiggin' all you want.
If it breaks, so what? Play with it. It's IHC, it's tough.

Owen (Always has a backup vehicle) Minor
Tacoma,WA

John A. Landry wrote:

> To answer your questions though... anytime you have a mechanical problem,
> you should always start with basic trouble shooting procedures.  Unless you
> have a good level of repair experience and can diagnose the trouble
> correctly in seconds (like Owen Minor in Tacoma), then it's usually
> advisable to start with the basics.  In your case, you most definitely want

And for you automated email spammers out there,
here's the email addresses of the current board of
the Federal Communications Commission:

Chairman Reed Hundt: rhundt@domain.elided
Commissioner James Quello: jquello@domain.elided
Commissioner Susan Ness: sness@domain.elided
Commissioner Rachelle Chong: rchong@domain.elided

And let's help you send some spam to the USPS, too:
customer@domain.elided