Spare Vehicles

> Owen (Always has a backup vehicle) Minor
> Tacoma,WA

I've always felt that EVERYONE should have a spare vehicle or three..

Me?  *personally*, my collection includes the 2 Scouts, 2 Chevy Luv
pickups (maybe Owen can help me stuff a 350 into one.. ) and my Honda
350.. but there's always another rig lying around the yard that I can
slap insurance and some new tags on.. ;-)

Always have a backup!  (or at least a parts chaser..)

-Tom