4th Bi-annual Scout Tour of Death Valley

The STODV is will be here in 3 months!       March 12th-15th 1998

We are planning 5 different runs, including an overnight run up
Surprise Canyon!  Stay tuned for more details as the plot unravels.

...and if John Hofstetter's Travelall is up for it, I would be honored to
sit at a campfire with John, at Panamint City after he drives up the
falls...

We should have something on our website next week.

Joe Valdez,
Scouts West/CA4WDC
Jvaldez@domain.elided
http://www.off-road.com/~scoutsws/