Revisiting jacks, Fire extinguishers

Before we leave the factory jack subject, has anyone ever seen an original
jack for the 80/800 series?  I have had 3 800's and an 80 and have not seen
a factory original jack in any of them.  If there was an original jack where
did it mount?  Was it an option?  Are they rare or have I not been fortunate
enough to find one.

A couple of years ago I saw a military jeep that had been restored at the
Charlotte car show.  He had an IH fire extinguisher mounted of the side that
was painted camo.  He even had an IH holder for it.  Has anyone else seen
these anywhere.  Can they be recharged?  Do military surplus stores have them?

Thanks
Mitch Neal