Screw on Fan Clutch

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997 16:46 -0800, renarac@domain.elided wrote:

>I'll post the part number once it comes in and I
>VERIFY it's the correct item.
>The picture book for that part # looks correct
>and the description is "screw on style" so it should be.

Please do Owen... I also have the screw on clutch and I know it won't last
forever.  I've been worrying they may be getting scarce.

Thanks,

John

jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout Traveler, V345A, 727, 3.54
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |