more info on my travelall :)

I wanted to add that this problem showed up a few days ago, then got worse
over a corse of about 3 days.  AND!!!!!!  i was thinking it was flooding
out, so I pulled off the air cleaner cover and drove it like that for a
little and it ran EVEN worse.  I think I will just shoot it (it already
has a bullet hole through the hood :)

Thanks :)
Luke