Tranny rebuild kits: FYI

Just got an info sheet from Chicago-Rawhide.
They are marketing manual transmission seal and
bearing kits, and rebuild kits.  You can read about them at
http://www.chicago-rawhide.com/general/news/news02.htm
But you can't see what applications they have, you have to
request a flyer.  Anyway, they have seal and bearing kits
for IHC T33, T34, T35, T494, T495, T496 (they don't list T-36).
I think these are all 5 speeds (unsure on the T33?)
And also for Warner T18, T18A,B,C, T19, T19A, T19D,
which are common 4 speeds in Scouts, I think.
They claim price is less than if you buy parts
individually.  Major bearing houses should be able to get them.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup