Re: Durabak?

>Tom Mandera wrote:
>>On Wed, 10 Dec 1997, Mike Bucher wrote:
>>From the respective descriptions I have heard, Durabak is quite
>different from Lava Liner. When I discussed it with the guy who sells it
>in CO, he said he had abused it heavily, "spinning tractor tire with
>chains" if I remember correctly, and it stood up. Lava Liner from
>descriptions I've heard here is goopier and never gets really hard.

Oops.. I was confusing LavaLiner with Line-X.  Line-X (as you mention) is a
pro. installed product.  How would you compare Line-X to Durabak (excluding
the professional install's differences)?

Also, what kind of quotes did you get for Line-X'ing your body tub?  I've
heard $400 or so.. which comes out around $100 less than a Rhino job.

>comparison from Brooks Laster at Line-X. Anyone interested can email me.

I'll take some details..

Thanks,

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout