Re:Please Help??

Ed,

I believe you'll find that the 258's manifolds are the same for any AMC
product--this includes hornets, gremlins, jeeps, (depends on carburation, of
course--most are 1 bbls.) etc--so if you're going the salvage yard route, go to an
older yard with lots of older cars. And hopefully, they'll let you pull it
yourself. They are a royal pain--the exhaust manifolds are very easy to crack and
the bolts must be loosened/tightened in the correct order to prevent this.

Of course, you could go with the aftermarket header and intake packages offered
for the Jeep 258, but this would probably require changing exhaust systems, carb,
etc.

Good luck!

Dave Nevin dnevin@domain.elided