Re:Service Manuals & Leaks

When I ordered a manual for my Scout II I received one covering all of
the Scout IIs.
It gets a little confusing sometimes but may be helpful in your case.
        "My Scout2 is actually a collection of parts of several years."

I was also thinking about buying new door seals because of leaks. Mine
are also cut so the top can be removed. Your idea of changing the seals
for summer and winter is interesting. Are they that easy to install and
remove without damaging?

George H
72 Scout II