Re: Durabak?

On Wed, 10 Dec 1997, Mike Bucher wrote:

> What is Durabak?
>
> I am going to do some preservation on my 62 C120.  Am thinking of using
> something like Lava Liner (pickup bed urethane coating - do it yourself) to
> coat the wheel wells and other underside areas.

Durabak is a do-it-yourself bed liner similar to Lava Liner.. it goes on
with a brush / paint roller.

I didn't know Lava Liner was DIY.. I've only heard of it being
professionally applied.  I'm still looking into Rhino Linings, which I
like much better, but at $500 or $600 for my Scout II's body tub..
that'll have to wait for it's NEXT re-build (in another 25 years or so..
they'll probably have something better by then)

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout IIs