FactoryServiceManual

Regarding Factory Service Manuals, my CTS2310 claims to cover 76/77
Scout2 models.  Since Scout2 models were all  very similar, I am
curious how the manuals changed through the production run.  My
Scout2 is actually a collection of parts of several years.  What is
the best manual to seek given this hybrid vehicle?  Did the manual
get larger each year as more features were added?  I do know that the
diesel manual is separate.  Can I add another manual to my collection
to better service my Scout2?  I do plan to check into the recently
discussed parts explosion manual.  If you can add to this confusion,
by all means, jump right in!  Mark