Re: ihc-digest V5 #53

Greetings all!  My question is this, I have 72 1210 Travelall.  I am experiencing a
leak above the vent/E-brake.  Is it the windshield gasket?  or the vent?  Thanks for
the help.  Don Bowen, I am up here in Temecula.  If you'd like to take a look at a
similiar Travelall for comparison, email me.  I also know where there is a pretty
clean unit here in town.  I'll check on it's availability and get back to you.  Did
Travellalls ever come with bucket seats?  I really feel like I'm down in a hole in
the stock bench seat.  One last thing, Hello to Jim Allen...I've switched from Land
Rovers to International.  Good to see your name in the Digest.  Happy Holidays!