Re: ihc-digest V5 #53

>Your clatter sounds like lifters starved for oil. I don't get any
>clatter at all. Probably because the pressure doesn't go below 20lbs.
>You mentioned a change in the oil pick up. If anyone could expand on
>this it would be appreciated.
>
>Bryan
Bryan,
If I had read this far, I wouldn't have made my previous post which
attempted to clarify what you just clarified. Sorry.
John

John Hofstetter
Life Member, National Rifle Association
Member, California Rifle and Pistol Association
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group  Member, MacTwain Macintosh Users
Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"