Vacuum diagram ?simplification

I've got a question for you Scouters with Edelbrock 4-bbl carbs:

My V392 is in a '78 Traveler, now, and does not have either the scavenging
canister or the smog air injector pump.  I've decided to go with an open
style edelbrock air cleaner.

I have scrutinized the vacuum diagrams in the shop manual, on the cowling
of the truck, and on Jim Weed's page
(http://www.off-road.com/~jweed/vacuum.htm).  I have consulted with John
Landry.

I have come to the conclusion that the vacuum hose routing can be
simplified, in this case, and want to bounce it off you folks.

A - Carb metered port (passenger's side, front of carb) to T1
B - Low Temp Vacuum Control Valve (LTVCV)-blue to solenoid valve
C - Deleted with open air cleaner
D and J combined, delete T2 - Solenoid valve to LTVCV-bronze
E - T1 to HTVCV-red
F - HTVCV-red to LTVCV-blue
G - T1 to vacuum advance (metered vacuum)
H - Carb manifold vacuum (driver's side, front of carb) to LTVCV-bronze
I - LTVCV-bronze to EGR valve
K, L, M, N, O, P - Deleted without canister or smog pump

Where the LTVCV-blue is on the driver's side of the intake manifold, the
LTVCV-bronze is on the passenger's side of the intake manifold, and the
HTVCV-red is on the thermostat housing.

On this light, I seem to be missing the HTVCV, and need to find one.  Are
they available?  Anyone with a part number?

So, this is my plan.  Any comments?

Please excuse the amount of space on the digest/bandwidth, but this vacuum
thing is a stumper.

Thanks in advance.

Roger Scow
'78 Traveler/V392/Edelbrock 1405/727/Dana 44's/Dana 20