Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 16:32:10 -0800
From: Greg G <Greg@domain.elided>
To: Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: Scout II Parts?

We care about Scouts.  It's that damn web programmer that doesn't.  We beat
him and beat him and beat him.  And he STILL refuses to list Scouts as an
option.

Only kidding ;-)

Actually we are still working on all the applications and product listings.
That's why if you look (and not very hard) there is a lot of product and
vehicle applications missing that we could and do have parts.

Right now our internal web guy has been redirected temporarily and until he
comes back the site is pretty much static.  So plllleeeaaassseee be patient.
He should be back at this in a couple of weeks.