New Scout owner has questions!

After looking for over 6months, missing all the REALLY good ones, I
finally ended up with my first Scout -- a '78 II!
Two questions:

1) This thing has bumper stickers all over the tailgate, some of which
have been there for 10 years.  What is a sure-fire way to remove them?

2) I want to rip out the crummy seats (professionally-installed
van-conversion-type "captains" chairs) and replace them with something
better.  I understand that, using the Scout bucket seat mounts, Isuzu
Trooper seats will bolt right on.  Anyone have any feedback?  (I'd like
to use Peugeot wagon seats, as I find them the most comfortable, but
don't know what would be necessary to do the job.)

Also, anyone out there have a full set of bucket seat mounts they want
to sell to help a deserving new Scout owner??
--
-=[ grant ]=-
"Where there are no men, strive to be a man" - Pirke Avot