Digest Stickers

Well, (and I'll probably never here the end of this) I also have
a Jeep Grand Wagoneer (4 door, for the wife) and when I
was on the Full Size Jeep (FSJ) mailing list, there was a guy
whose son worked at a company that made vinyl stickers.
One guy designed it, kind of with the 'S' in FSJ being like
the Superman 'S', then they made some 4 x 6 sized
outside stickers.  They ended up costing about $3, but
he made no profit on the deal.  I'll have to see if he is still
around, they are high quality.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup