Re: IHC-Digest Patch/Sticker

   Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 06:22:52 GMT
   From: jlandry@domain.elided (John A. Landry)

   Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided> scribbled in the sand:

   >Mebbe we need an "official" sticker.. bumper sticker, window logo, or
   >patch.  I know Scouts West has a window sticker, and a few others have
   >similar items.. what about a "generic" IHC-Digest sticker?

The autocross list (team.net) has it's own "team dot net" stickers -
and they help to identify members at big events.  How 'bout a Scout 80
with a IHC M1 blowing the crap out of your "SUV of non-choice"?

The quarter window vent on a Scout would be the perfect place to put a
sticker, or better yet, a sandblast-etching of the logo.

Steve