Re: administrivia: accounts available on Krusty

I have to say that I've tried using my private internet provider's POP
server through my employer's T1 line (a better fringe benefit than health
insurance!) and the speed is always EXTREMELY SLOW (like a minute per
message like this one). Speed using dialup is fine. I'm using nt4
w/exchange and eudora for pop access. The isp claims that "non-domain"
access must be so for any such server? Would this be true for your
connection also?