Re: Windshield Wipers for Scout II's

Whoever it was that suggested replacing the stock windshield wiper arms with
ANCO #'s 41-02 and 41-03 Thankyou, Thank you,Thank you! I did that today and
I used ANCO # 25-13 for the wiper blade assembly and it all works perfectly.
 So from here on out whenever I need to replace windshield wipers all I need
to do is purchase 13" blades.  For any of you out there looking for a
solution to your windshield wiper problems this is it.

Charlie McKenna
Waipahu Hi
71 Scout II  345 at ps pb dana 44 rear w/powr-lok dana 30 front dana 20 xfer
case