800 radios

We used a Tuffy stereo security console to mount a decent head unit in my
daughter's 800. works nice, out of sight and secure. That's what I would
suggest, especially in a city environment. We left the stock AM/FM/8-track
in the dash as a distraction. As far as alternatives to fill the dash, I'm
not sure, most aftermarket stem-type radios are adjustable as far
asdistance between the posts. you could try someplace like The Scoutmaster
or GUS for a stock take out radio, I'm pretty sure Dennis at The
Scoutmaster has some in the yard.

Good luck