5 Speed, OD Trannies

What, if any, are my options for a five OD manual transmission.
When I read Jeff's questions about his rig, the T-34 seemed like it would
be nice to put in my '77 Terra.  I'd imagine you'd have to customize the
tail shaft because of the divorced t-case setup.  I saw a '69 (maybe)
Travelall with a 392/five speed, I might be able to get the parts cheap.
Could I use the clutch from the T-all(12in.)?  What about nv4500's?  bell
housing? clutch?
Layda,
Tark

'77 Terra 345/T19/D300/D44/3.07's