Subject: brake line

>I just did my spring over in the back of my scout2 and remembered
>someone talking about a longer rear break line? I don't remember if it
>was F**d, C***y, or after market. I will publish all of my findings for
>the 4" front/ reverse shackle (done) and the spring over rear when I get
>it rolling.
>
>Thanks, Mike

Mike,
	If you want to go all out, use Skyjacker's stainless extended brake
lines for Scout2's.  I got mine through Kerstner's and they gave me the
wrong fittings, but once I finally got the right ones from Skyjacker
directly(free of charge including shipping), they worked great for me.
About your 'spring over' rear axle, ya know the little block between the
axle and the spring which effectively lowers one side of the truck(right
side I think)?  Did you have to put it between the spring and axle on the
other side when spring over in order to keep your Scout level(to
effectively raise the left side)?
Layda,
Tark