Re: Suggestions Needed - Dana 20 Rebuild

> Howdy everyone,
>
> I need a few opinions from the group regarding what I should do with my
> Dana 20 Transfer Case in my 1976 Traveler... I new this was the place to
> come for unbiased opinions. <grin>
 <snip>

> John
> jlandry@domain.elided              |"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the
> Conservative Libertarian         |Senate...for an outright ban, picking up
> Life Member of the NRA           |every one of them, Mr. and Mrs. America
> WA Arms Collectors               |turn them all in, I would have done it."
> Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    | - Senator Feinstein on banning firearms
> http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  |   in America, CBS's 60 Minutes in 1995

John,
 If you're a gamblin' man, you could probably pick up a used dana 20 for about
$50. If the donor vehicle has under 200K miles, it's likely to be in pretty
good shape.

 Later,                    /\  curt_cleavinger@domain.elided
   Curt                 /\/  \        /\
 [/</]   \_/       [\>\]              '75 Travelall 150
 [/>/]             [\<\] '75 Scout II