Re:preluber/Scout 1 springs

Mark and others:

I might be interested in a preluber for the 392 that I am in the process
of building.  There are 3 or 4 plugs in a row on the left side of the
engine tapped into the main oil gallery.  These may be an option for the
discharge of the pre lube pump.  I would imagine that there is some type
of check valve in the pre luber pump that would allow for the oil
gallery to maintain pressure.

I thought that Mike of Mr. Scout of Eugene Oregon had 3" springs for
Scout 1's.  If not he would know what to do.  Let me know if you need
his number.

At Home:   O yeh... Got the Traveler frame painted last weekend, reverse
shackled the weekend before.  Two coats of Hammerite.  Had two sawhorses
kicking around and put them to use holding up the frame.  Two pieces of
5/8" all-thread held it up and let me rotate it like a big "Bar-B-Que".
Had extra 2 x 4's on the feet of the sawhorses to keep it from tipping.
:)

Rob Marks
NW Binders