Wipers

From: Dirtball@domain.elided (Paul Brakefield)
Subject: Wipers

We've had off and on discussion recently about wipers and wiper blades, and
Yank's letter about the ANCO wipers brought up a thought.

Is there ANYBODY who makes or sells a direct fit blade, or do we all just
have to fabricate?

I was able to get a direct fit wiper blade for my 78 Scout. I had them look
up the wiper blades for IH pickup and T'alls. I bought two and cut 2" of
spare rubber off the ends. Worked perfectly....

Your
Companion in IH Iron,
Robert Bowen