Re: Addendum to lift letter

>If any of you guys have a 4 inch lift and 31s and have a picture of your
>truck on a web page, or if you have a web page with said pictures (Tom or
>Bill?), please let me know.

Assuming you mean me...

I'll be finding out what 31s on a 5" lifted Scout (4" Spring + RS front,
s.o. rear) in the spring, since I doubt I'll have the $$$ to blow on a set
of 33s (and the $100/ aluminum rims I plan to run with 'em to cut down weight).

That said, I wonder if anyone at the NWBinder Roundup had a 4" lift and 31s,
and if I took a picture of 'em.. they may want to chime in and let us all
know, because *I* am very interested in what a 4" lifted Scout looks like
with 31s.

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout II