RE: Re: Did ja ever?

I think the problem is big town vs. little town. In a big town,the countermen/women you get are more college students and people that are/were on the public doles and don't have grey matter to spare. In a small town, if someone gets the shaft, the whole town knows in a week. In a big town, it's pretty much "Up yours buddy! Who's going to care?". I've generalized, but most of the smaller guys have a more personable relationship with their customers. They have to. The large chains can pretty much crap on their customers in big town, because people will just pay a low buck, no matter how lousy the service.
I wish I had the e-mail address to some of the larger chains..hmmm..I'll have to find those.

Now on topic:
Has anyone checked to see if the shape of the SSII door frames will fit with a Terra or Traveler top? I know it has kind of a sloped rear half, and will not fit in the Scout II top without leaving a  big gap. Those Terra's and Traveler's have kinda the same shape as the SSII doors. Ideas?

Owen Minor
Tacoma, WA