Re: Did ja ever?

I don't know if this is the case everywhere, but I haven't had any problem
with my local CarQuest Store.  Everything I have needed so far for my 800
they have had in stock or at their other store, with the exception of the
pushrod cover gasket, which they had to order, but had within 2 days.
But on the other hand, I haven't gotten much in the way of parts at all
yet.  One of the people who is working there is in his late 20's, and the
other (the manager, I believe), is in 40's.  Like I said, I haven't had
any problem with them, but I don't know if this is the case everywhere.  I
don't know much, as I am only 18 and just bought my Scout about 8 1/2
months ago, but Jason has pretty much figured out what I need by my
description of it.  Just thought I would put my 2 cents worth in.

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800 - "Sweet Machine"
1965 Scout 80 parts truck, -"What the hell are you going to do with
     that?"-(Mom)